Thursday, February 26, 2009

Grab a Fork

Okie dokie y'all, this is Life by Fork. All my Chicago by Forks are on here and whenever I go anywhere cool, I'll post a review. :)
I'll also post recipes, fun lists, just anything foody. I get awfully bored sometimes, so I may post on here often. But it will only be about food! I'll still use pleo for normal junk. But this will be for meals, restraunts (which I still can't spell), and so on.They won't always have pictures (after all, I don't carry a camera everywhere!), but they should be pretty descriptive.

I have it set up where anyone can comment, so if you wanna say somethin', go ahead. Just please identify yourself in some shape, fashion or form so I don't have tons of comments from people I have no clue who they are. Enjoy
Fork out!



Ha! I got the comments to work!!!

No comments: